Ways to provide protection from spiritual and physical beings:
- Make a witches bottle: They provide you with protection against curses, hexes, and spells sent your way as well as to protect your property and possessions.
- Salt circle: A salt circle provides the person inside with protection from negative entities and demons. Line your window sills and door way entrances with salt to create an impenetrable barrier.
- Iron: Repels evil.Three iron nails driven into a doorway or window sill will block negativity from entering your home. Note: Iron repels Fae!
- Plants: Some plants have protective properties.
- Ask your deity for protection
- Mint leaves in your shoes protects you from curses
- Put pepper in protection sachets to protect against magickal attacks.
- Burn bay leaves to reverse curses
- Scrawl your home and clothes with protective sigils
- Quartz Crystals: Provides protection.
- Paint your front porch blue to ward off ghosts:They fear water so this may confuse them.
- Hang an upside down horse shoe above your door: to ward off evil spirits.
- Hang wind chimes around your home: To scare off bad spirits
- Nazar or evil eye: Protects your home from bad luck.
- Rowan: Two branches from rowan trees bound together with red thread in the shape of a cross. It provides protection when hung above doorways, according to celtic traditions.
- Arrowheads: Placed above your door will help keep burglars and unwanted guests out.
- Cinnamon Sticks: Tied over the door will protect your home.
- Rosemary wreath: A wreath of rosemary bound with green thread can provide your home with protection. Add other plants that correspond with protection as well.
- Ivy: Grown up your house provides protection,
- Mistletoe: Hung in the house protects it from thunder and lightning.
- Acorn: According to Norse mythology, placing an acorn on the window sill protects the home from being struck by lightning.
- Pine branch: Where it for protection.
- Create your own protection amulet
- Place mirrors around your home to deflect the evil eye
Stay safe and have a Happy New Year!