Monday: Preparing your grimoire
- Include your name and the date
- Create a dedication to put into your grimoire. Dedicate it to whatever or whomever you praise.
- Write it out and put it into your grimoire. Make sure to ask for protection as well.
- Create a color magick chart. Correspond ink colors with your intention when writing in your grimoire.
- Draw sigils that bring protection to your grimoire and wards off unwanted eyes.
- Chart out or make a timeline of your witchcraft so far, make it easy to expand and add onto. Include any events that helped shape your path.
Tuesday: Start of the year journal prompts
- Define your path.
- When did you begin your path?
- How has it changed over time (more specifically how has it changed since last year?)
- What makes witchcraft YOUR path?
- What does being a witch mean to you?
- What do you hope to achieve and and learn through witchcraft?
- How has time affected your beliefs?
- How did you come across witchcraft?
- What made you want to practise witchcraft?
- What do you hope to achieve by doing the 2017 grimoire challenge?
- Is there anything you fear while following this path?
- What type of entities do you believe in?
- Who are your patron Gods and Goddesses, if any?
- In what ways do you hope to grow?
Wednesday: Goal Setting
- Set a goal you want to complete by the end of the month.
- Set five goals you want to complete by the end of the year.
- What are your witchcraft related life goals?
Thursday: Chosen tools of your craft
- What is the one tool you use immensely in your craft that you could not practice without? Why? What are its correspondences, properties, uses?
- List the main tools used in your practice.
- Do you work with crystals? Bones? Herbs? How do you use them? Why do you use them? What kind or role do they play in your craft?
Friday: Types of Witches
- Are you a solitary practitioner or do you practice with a coven? Why do you choose the solitary path or vice versa?
- Do you use a label?
- If so, what kind of witch do you label yourself as?
- If not, what are your reasons for not using a label?
- Do you agree with the use of labels? Are they used too freely, with not enough thought put into them?
- Is there a certain witchcraft path that you may not agree with? What is it that you do not agree with?
- Do some research on it, gather enough knowledge for you to understand their practise. Once you gather enough of an understanding do an entry on it. Make sure to include your opinions before and after you did your research.
Saturday: Full Moon
- There is a full moon on Saturday, February 11th.
- Do you have anything planned for the full moon?
- What is your favorite activity to do during the full moon?
- Do you perform rituals? Cleanse crystals? Cast spells?
- Do you have any full moon traditions?
- Create a correspondence between full moon and the months. Does a certain month influence the moon’s magick?
- Create a list of 2017′s full moons.
Sunday: February Magick Calendar
- Draw out the February calendar in your grimoire. Include any important magickal dates such as the full moons, sabbats, retrogrades, eclipses, and any other important magickal workings. Use this to organize when you want to practice magick or meet with your coven.
If you post your progress make sure to use the tag #moonlight grimoire challenge so I can reblog it here. Good Luck!
Moonlight Grimoire Challenge